Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 01:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: FINALLY!.. Bringing in old work from SABOW to GTOS..  (Read 18150 times)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 07:28:32 AM »

Might have borked an entry in the modded campaign.  For me I get a crash a few turns in the thing.  Hopefully everything else is right.  But modding default campaigns you miss one entry between the 2 files that control this stuff and its crash city.  And no error log to make it even more fun.   Tongue Ill have to go threw and see what I missed.  Now if I had JUST kept to adding m113 with recoiless into the reserve pool like I said...LOL  But NO...i had to change a couple other small things too.   Undecided

Kind of wish we had a generic sides like red/blue force.  Just throw out any sort of historical aspect.  Granted I generally cringe at this idea.  But the idea of making a campaign using Hoopers map is sounding real good right now.  If historical sides where thrown out...  well I could maybe add in my saladin armed cars and dream up some really strange thing.  The problem with prophets map is that its frankly boring after you play the campaigns.   Its a good DLC, but IMO not a lot of replay value due to the land form. 

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 08:12:45 PM »

Think I found the issue with crashes.  Iranian battalion commander is borked. Which most likely means anytime that unit is used in battle will cause a crash.  DAMNIT!  IF anyone of the whopping 5 people that downloaded this find any other issues let me know.   Wink

Well that was an easy fix.   Tongue  Once i found it.  Gave the wrong kind of apc to the m113 bn commander it seems.   Updating and testing now.  Will do the Iran modded campaign and upload in a few hours. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:25:00 PM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 06:52:34 AM »

https://www.mediafire.com/?9dvvoqyeai8c6gt

Isabow for gtos with modded Iran and USSR campaigns.  Fixed...  Hopefully no more dumb errors.  The USSR campaign seems to work correct.  Iran *SHOULD* be good as well.  Iran campaign is same as from DLC except 8 m113's with M40 recoiless rifles added into the reserves. 

Oddly so far in testing USSR campaign no pesky Iran guys have shot energa or smoke rifle grenades at my guys yet.   Unclear if I am just SO awesome I dont let em get with in range (easy in open desert) or if I broke em when attempting to solve the full auto rifle grenade thing. 

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 07:36:53 AM »

Never mind... the rifle grenades are working.  This crazy assault of M113's against this t55 platoon had them shooting RPG7's, energa rifle grenades and smoke rifle grenades in a close assault of my t55's.  1 killed t55 and one badly damaged.  Go figure! 

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 08:43:40 PM »

BTW if you find any crashing occurs let me know.  Just ran across another crash issue for me on turn 7 or 8 of USSR campaign.   Angry  Tracking it down now.  If you play the modded campaigns might be better to stick with Irans.  It should be good as all i did was add m113 with recoiless to reserves.  Unless this is same issue as the last one where 1 rarely used squad type is borked. 

Oh wow.  I did not put updated files in the new gt2 folder.  Just the iran campaign.  TALK ABOUT EGG ON THE FACE!   Tongue

https://www.mediafire.com/?9dvvoqyeai8c6gt  Fixed AGAIN!  as of march 28  I think that is all the issues sorted for this bit.  But having folks play around and report back any issues would be vary helpful.   =)  Ok same link as I replaced files on mediafire.  Just re-download.  Sorry about that.  Vary stupid error on my part. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:03:28 PM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Boggit
Oberleutnant

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2014, 05:17:24 PM »

Looks a really interesting update. The screenies are beautiful! 8)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2014, 10:03:40 PM »

Looks like the text for briefings got borked.  All I did was unpack the default one and added in MOD ISABOW to title too.  So sorryy for the Huh?  crap on turn 8 and later.  Fix when I hopefully have some more goodies.

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:09 PM »

Anybody that has used this.... Have you run into any issues?  Well beyond the annoying screwed up text in the modded campaigns that happens after turn 7 or 8.   Angry

Yabba dabba do
Шун
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2014, 08:03:11 PM »

It turned out that the utility pack with an error. But it is easy to alter.
Выяснилось, что утилита пакует с ошибкой. Но переделать нетрудно.

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11246.msg42059#msg42059

Spoiler:
AMD FX-4350 Black Edition Quad-Core Processor 4.2 ГГц,
Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING 8GB,
Asus MG279Q Gaming Monitor IPS 144 Гц,
GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1),
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (1600МГц) 2x4GB,
SSD Ultimate SU900 Series + WD Caviar Black 1ТБ SATA 6Гб/с
Windows 10 Pro 64
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 08:31:30 PM »

This mod doesn't have this error - I made configs for Flashburn in the right way. Cheesy

В этом моде нет этой ошибки - я делал конфиги для Flashburn-а правильным методом. Cheesy

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Шун
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2014, 08:40:17 PM »

В этом моде нет этой ошибки - я делал конфиги для Flashburn-а правильным методом. Cheesy
По ссылке скачался с обрезанным конфигом, возможно он его после этого переделывал.

Spoiler:
AMD FX-4350 Black Edition Quad-Core Processor 4.2 ГГц,
Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING 8GB,
Asus MG279Q Gaming Monitor IPS 144 Гц,
GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1),
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (1600МГц) 2x4GB,
SSD Ultimate SU900 Series + WD Caviar Black 1ТБ SATA 6Гб/с
Windows 10 Pro 64
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2014, 09:03:14 PM »

Ah, these are new versions indeed.

А, действительно, это новые версии.
P.S. Пишите, пожалуйста, на английском в этом разделе, чтобы зарубежным игрокам тоже было понятно.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: