Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 11:14:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Penetration markings  (Read 2931 times)
Bipman
Hauptmann

« on: April 07, 2014, 05:54:16 PM »

Hello all.

Now enjoying it all having worked out all the stuff missing from the manual !  One question though, in the Quick Start manual there is a bit where you can see what shells penetrated the vehicle as opposed to those that just hit it.  I cannot work out how to show this; any ideas ?

Bipman
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 06:05:56 PM »

I assume you mean in the after battle statistic screen?  There are 3 icons with role over text of what they do.  Just click on unit and click the one of the three icons.  If you mean during a battle it just says hit, penetration, etc.  Well if you turn that on. 

Yabba dabba do
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 06:34:04 PM »

Hello all.

Now enjoying it all having worked out all the stuff missing from the manual !  One question though, in the Quick Start manual there is a bit where you can see what shells penetrated the vehicle as opposed to those that just hit it.  I cannot work out how to show this; any ideas ?

Bipman

Click on interested vehicle in statistic mode

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Bipman
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 02:30:28 PM »

OK, thanks all.

Bipman
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: