Graviteam
April 18, 2024, 06:58:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supplies and Mechanical repairs  (Read 3671 times)
Bipman
Hauptmann

« on: April 11, 2014, 06:21:46 PM »

Hello all. 

Can anyone tell me how to use supplies sections and mechanical repair teams ?  I have them on the tactical map but don't know what to do with them once they are placed in a safe position.  Can I place tanks that are out of fuel near them to get more fuel or get the repair team to a broken tanks ?

Bipman
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 06:59:43 PM »

This is from the manual. I cleaned up the ENGRISH somewhat.

1.3.1 Personnel reinforcement and vehicle repairs
Vehicles are repaired by repair platoons ( wrench icon.) Repair platoon includes a few repair teams; each team can repair a vehicle or a single heavy weapon per turn (4-8 man-hours.)
Teams automatically repair vehicles and guns up to 2 cells
away. For an encircled platoon, the distance is 1 cell only.
NOTE! You can't use vehicles and guns in a battle if they are being repaired.

Vehicles can also be repaired by their crews.
A four-man tank crew with 25% experience: 0.5 man-hours.
50%: 1.3  man-hours.
75% 2 man-hours.
A six-man gun crew with 25% experience: 0.8 man-hours.
50%: 2 man-hours.
75% 3.2 man hours.
An exhausted (or wounded) crew works much slower. An encircled squad works 2 times slower.
Conscript platoons serve as reinforcements. A conscript platoon includes several rookie units.
 Platoons in the adjacent cells are reinforced automatically. A used up conscript platoon is disbanded.
You can set repair and reinforce priorities by left clicking on unit's icon in the list and an exclamation mark will appear and the unit will be reinforced before the others. Left click again to remove the priority.

Supply trucks and transport aircraft bring ammunition and fuel from static depots .
Platoons in the adjacent cells are resupplied automatically.

Personnel of conscript platoons (as well as of repair and supply teams) can fight but they are equipped with light weapons only and are almost useless in a combat.
If a conscript unit or repair team is destroyed, your reinforcement and
repair possibilities decrease.

Transport planes can move over the whole of the battlefield (to neutral and allied cells) but only once; after that, a permanent depot appears at their landing point.

Note! There will be no repairs/supplies if a repair/supply platoon is set for reserve (at the map perimeter.)

note-A cell is same as a 1x1 Km grid square on the Operations map.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:17:51 PM by Dane49 » Logged
Bipman
Hauptmann

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 07:57:06 AM »

Cool, thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: