Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 03:48:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for a patient mentor  (Read 3023 times)
wildman
Oberstleutnant

« on: April 20, 2014, 09:59:34 PM »

Hello, I just bought the game and so far I am enjoying it although there is much I don't fully understand. I was wondering if there is any veteran players out there who wouldn't mind joining me on Skype or similar and spending a little time talking me through some of the more complex areas of the game.

I don't know if there is a multiplayer mode or if it's possible to play a quick coop campaign or Vs battle, if it is then this would be a fun way to learn.

If you think this sounds like something you would like to do please pm me and we will take it from there, thanks.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 10:24:42 PM »

I don't know if there is a multiplayer mode or if it's possible to play a quick coop campaign or Vs battle, if it is then this would be a fun way to learn.

No MP or coop as of yet with this game.

I don't use Skype,  but you can post questions here and I or someone else who visits this forum regularly will try and answer to the best of our ability.

Andrey(lead dev) stops in also occasionally and usually corrects us if He thinks our answers are full of shit. Grin
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 10:42:57 PM »

No MP or coop as of yet with this game.

I don't use Skype,  but you can post questions here and I or someone else who visits this forum regularly will try and answer to the best of our ability.

Andrey(lead dev) stops in also occasionally and usually corrects us if He thinks our answers are full of shit. Grin

And will tell you if your idea is the worst idea he has heard in X about of time.   Grin  Just post questions here, is fastest way really. Next game *might* have some kind of MP. MP is a time and money issue.  With limited resources it comes down to where you get the biggest bang for your buck. 

Yabba dabba do
topnik
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 11:46:11 AM »

Wildman, welcome to the Eastern front!  Grin

Ask all of your questions here, I'm sure someone will be able to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: