Graviteam
April 24, 2024, 10:57:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken platoon  (Read 3059 times)
topnik
Oberstleutnant

« on: April 23, 2014, 11:56:18 AM »

Can someone explain why is this platoon broken, and broken platoon mechanic in general (i.e. what conditions need to be met for a platoon to become broken)? I was hoping I'll be able to use the two damaged tanks later, but unfortunately not.

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 12:30:35 PM »

I am guessing in your broken tank platoon case all the tank commanders got dead? 

Overall I really do not know.  If moral gets way low that seems to effect things some.

Yabba dabba do
topnik
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 12:40:42 PM »

I am guessing in your broken tank platoon case all the tank commanders got dead? 

Overall I really do not know.  If moral gets way low that seems to effect things some.
The platoon commander died for sure  Grin. I don't know for the damaged tanks. each have one dead guy.

As for morale, I don't remember the exact value. One tank moved away from the combat, another was abandoned and I moved the crew to safety.
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 02:33:05 AM »

Isn't broken when a squad gets displaced off the map and you have to wait a bit for it to reorganise? 
Or is that a different state?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 03:17:51 AM »

That is routed.  Broken is gone forever. 

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: