Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 02:12:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP. Cant repair tracks  (Read 5322 times)
komandir
Oberleutnant

« on: August 01, 2014, 09:45:47 PM »

hello, i started playin SABOW some days ago. The game worked perfectly, but 2 days ago i installed the 5.81 patch (aug12 beta 3 or something like that) and now i can´t repair my tracks when they are blown up.

Before, when i had the non patched game if i get hit and my track blow up i simply hit 7 in my keyboard and 2 crewmembers jump out and start hitting the tracks with hammers. But now i hit 7 and nothing happen. I also tried using the "start repairs" order that is in a submenú in the lower left, the same submenú with the "fire at will" and "share targets" orders, but this order is always in grey and i cannot click it

Maybe is a bug or a problem with the patch, idk

Sorry for my bad english, i am not an native english speaker

Any help would be appreciated
Bisharrako
Hauptmann

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 11:00:47 PM »

Hi and welcome here!

Check the option to repair the vehicle is not automatically activated in options? ... I remember the same thing happen to me and it was this.

Greetings ... what country are you?
PD: I'm from Spain
komandir
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 11:47:16 PM »

i am from argentina (podemos hablar en español si te es mas comodo asi jaja)

Where is that option? i cant find it (escribo esta parte en ingles solo para que el resto de la comunidad la entienda)

donde esta esa opción? no puedo encontrarla

Bisharrako
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 12:10:40 AM »

Claro que es mas comodo hablar en castellano!

Pues te he dado una respuesta errónea...me he confundido con Steel Fury que si te da esa opción... he estado mirando este juego y no veo nada de eso por ningún lado... así que no tengo ni idea.

De todas formas siempre suele responder a las preguntas la gente de foro que no son muchos, pero si fieles.

PD: Si tienes Steam podemos unirnos como amigos...estamos intentando crear una comunidad de mooders para este gran juego... a ver si conseguimos convertirlo en un simulador de la segunda guerra mundial... asi que si te animas ya sabes. Mi nombre en Steam es [Div 101]-Fana (igual hasta nos conocemos).
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »

Repairs are disabled in this patch. You could try switching to another tank, the AI will start repairs eventually.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
komandir
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 05:17:44 PM »

Repairs are disabled in this patch. You could try switching to another tank, the AI will start repairs eventually.

ohh i see. thanks man
Bisharrako
Hauptmann

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 02:21:23 PM »

With creating new mod you can return to the previous state of the option to repair ... no doubt it would be very advisable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: