Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 06:21:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to convert MESH, for files compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max ?  (Read 4353 times)
ole
Oberleutnant

« on: August 05, 2014, 04:47:26 PM »

I want to work on some of the buildings available on the map, but I can not open files MESH in Autodesk 3ds Max. Can anyone suggest to me a free converter that I will be able to convert files to a format 3ds, OBJ, or otherwise supported by 3ds Max.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 05:11:57 PM »

There is none, it's internal format of Graviteam.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
ole
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 05:18:14 PM »

Cry
So you can not work on these files .
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 05:32:28 PM »

But what do you want specifically? I hope not just to rip Graviteam stuff. Cheesy

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
ole
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 12:12:45 PM »

I wanted to redo several buildings. I dream of a small town so you can make modification in an urban area. I did a few scenarios on maps of existing ones. Now I'd something more.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 09:33:06 PM »

I wanted to redo several buildings. I dream of a small town so you can make modification in an urban area. I did a few scenarios on maps of existing ones. Now I'd something more.

I think this is a great idea.
More 2 storey and 1 storey stone buildings on some of the existing maps like Taranovka could be very interesting for some urban type combat and lend itself to some very interesting battles using the modern forces too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: