Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 06:09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My dream Mius front expansion.  (Read 7912 times)
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« on: August 11, 2014, 09:27:40 AM »

Expansion for mius front, which takes 3 or so prevalent tanks and gives them an interior+ui and add a tank sim element to the game.

No new units or polygons, uses the same (or modified) campaigns from Mius.
Same system as Steel Armor, where it's basically a light version of the RTS game where you can directly control certain types of units.

Would be sooooooo good.

There is a dire (well maybe not dire) need for a new WW2 tank sim, and the long term modding of Steelfury should give a clear indication that there's a big fan base for it.
Imagine a new sim that uses all the advancements since SteelFury,  wargaming bliss.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 04:07:51 PM »

yeah, we can only dream
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 12:37:33 AM »

I'd like to see the Iran/Iraq war stuff from Sabow ported over to GTOS or at least the map to use for quick battles.

And napalm bombs for some of the modern jets. 8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:32:14 AM by Dane49 » Logged
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 12:00:46 AM »

A man can dream.

Right now im stuck playing steelfury for ww2 tank simminv, warthunder for ww2 tank sim lite with good graphics and planes and op star for the full campaign. 

Also flashburn might be able to cook up a napalm bomb for the jets in hooper/prophet
johncage
Oberst

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 09:26:11 AM »

yep, playing operation star sometimes a chore. your units refuse to fire at enemy. have to wait for perfect alignment. i would like to jump in and aim their guns for them  Grin
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 12:48:48 AM »

I much prefer this sort of game over a a Tank Sim. Though I did enjoy SF42 I do prefer Graviteam Tactics. I can never understand why people want a Tank view aswell in this game, as I imagine it would be just way to tricky to control your tank and do the tactical side of the game.

Saying this though if anyone was to do a Tank Sim I'd hope it was Graviteam. Though we all know it isn't going to happen because of finances.

I'd also end up buying it aswell..even though as I said I prefer tactical wargames.
Veteran66
Hauptmann

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 07:55:38 AM »

my wish for Mius Front is a Commander sight with look out panzer hatch and binoculars sight.
In Game you have third sight (camera behind the Panzer) so no problem to make a camera sight to hatch
And you have a Zoom sight, make a binoculars sight with it (look better)
Together you have a commander sight from the panzer hatch with and without binoculars, this bring a new good battlefield feeling.

Next wish is a weapon direct control, so you can shoot self like in WoT, only a direct control with panzer optic sight (you have all optics layouts in Steel fury so no great work to inset it)
murkz
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 08:01:55 AM »

My Christmas wish would be direct control over a unit. I move, I aim, I shoot... Like this.

Jumo
Oberst

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 09:24:22 AM »

My Christmas wish would be direct control over a unit. I move, I aim, I shoot... Like this.

The forum Sukhoi Andrew wrote that initially they did shooter about the second world war(if I understand correctly) but then changed plans and altered in the wargame/tactics Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943, but some type of work pieces with weapons, movements of soldiers in the code presentedin but disabled. So it is quite possible when we will be able to command the defense of the snow-covered trench on the front, raise the attack soldiers shot signal pistol, or shoot from the rifle himself at the enemy)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 04:36:25 PM by Jumo » Logged
Veteran66
Hauptmann

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 11:10:43 AM »

it will be a good play bonus Smiley

The market is very small for RTS Games like Achtung Panzer, so more play bonus the game have so more buyer it get.
I like the gameplay in AP, the General map, the play map and the 3D Troops command, with the next step the Panzer commander view it will be the perfect RTS game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: