Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 02:23:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game keeps crashing  (Read 7054 times)
bozo
Oberleutnant

« on: September 07, 2014, 05:55:16 AM »

Well after forces in operation star  start to get into fight screen freezes and game locks is this because of memory?
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »

Could you provide more details, please? What patch is installed? Any DLCs, mods (a screenshot of the game updater would be best)? What battle (screenshot again)? System specs?

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
bozo
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 02:36:35 AM »

system specs intel core 2 quad 3.01gig 8 gig ram, pny 4gb gtx 770

game update 4.12 no DLC except what came with disc blau42 sokolovo and district update.
hope this helps everything seems fine i.e deployment and troop movements...but when the bullets start to fly units flicker and its lock city.
not always right away mind you I had a battle go on for quite awhile till it eventually froze too thanks again. think I will reinstall and see if problem persists.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 05:24:59 PM »

system specs intel core 2 quad 3.01gig 8 gig ram, pny 4gb gtx 770

game update 4.12 no DLC except what came with disc blau42 sokolovo and district update.

What is the "disc" with DLC ?!?

hope this helps everything seems fine i.e deployment and troop movements...but when the bullets start to fly units flicker and its lock city.
not always right away mind you I had a battle go on for quite awhile till it eventually froze too thanks again. think I will reinstall and see if problem persists.

P.S.
1) Try clean version w/o DLC or any updates? The same thing?
2) Try latest patch: http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/gtos_patch_may14_eng.gt2extension

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
bozo
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 01:10:27 AM »

Well I purchased this game a few weeks ago  and it says addon sokolovo,addon blue and map pack.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 05:52:05 PM »

Where did you buy it?

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
bozo
Oberleutnant

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 09:23:29 PM »

I also uninstalled game a reinstalled without any updates and it locked up almost immediately on first battle.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 03:51:25 PM »

No, it isn't incompatible, just I was unaware there is such game bundle.

Try installing the latest core update and patch.
http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/gtos_cu_581c1_eng.exe
http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/gtos_patch_may14_eng.gt2extension

Also, check the wiki: http://gravitac.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Installing_updates_and_modifications

bozo
Oberleutnant

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 09:05:02 PM »

Update:I lowered the screen resolution from 2560x1450 to 1600x1200 and that seems to have worked finished first battle with no lockups.
Weird because when I run fraps at the higher resolution it was a steady 40fps there abouts.
Thanks for all your help.Any word when mius campaign comes out....soon? I hope.
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 11:31:50 PM »

Hi Bozo,

Let me ask about the game bundle that you have bought: does it include a printed manual? Does it include anything else apart from the two DVDs with Achtung Panzer: Operation Star and Blau 42 and Sokolovo?

Thank you very much for your help !!

Txema
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 06:41:58 PM »

Update:I lowered the screen resolution from 2560x1450 to 1600x1200 and that seems to have worked finished first battle with no lockups.
Weird because when I run fraps at the higher resolution it was a steady 40fps there abouts.
Thanks for all your help.Any word when mius campaign comes out....soon? I hope.
Glad it works now. There is still no set date for the Mius.

bozo
Oberleutnant

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 09:02:42 PM »

Hi txema no it does not include printed manual it is on disc so I printed it up it includes manuals for both kharkov and operation star total pages about 75 printed on both sides for operation star with plenty of illustrations.with the three addons.hope that helps cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: