Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 09:11:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skins Mod "Aсhtung Panzer! Ostfront Kharkov 1942-1943"  (Read 14407 times)
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« on: October 21, 2014, 08:00:06 AM »

Before Sukhoi.ru went down, an issue about game crash in the Rakitnoe operation with "no unit description" error was raised in the mod's thread. Many months passed before I came to this bug, and then, persistently "tinkering" with the configs, finally found its (bug) cause. I post links to the fixed configs and mod resources "database" packs for those interested in the mod. If the mod is already installed, simply download only the configs and reinstall them. If the Rakitnoe operation was saved at the transition to battle stage (flame icon on the operational map), after starting which the crash had occurred, then the battle should start normally after reinstalling the mod configs, and you can continue the campaign (at least, I have just got it).

Mod version 5.81 (2170) Update: may.14:

Configs pack: https://yadi.sk/d/l6It4vOJc7DLW

Mod resources "database" pack: http://yadi.sk/d/6saHHHEYFoFBU

---
Link to Night Postman's original post: http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11721.0

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 02:11:33 PM »

July 2015 config update, links can be found in the list of mods sticky.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Sotomonte
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 02:04:51 PM »

Hi:

I have Operation Star since few weeks and one of the firsts mod that I installed was this... but I have noticed something weird: when I activated Nightpostman's uniform mod, the numeral and signals (the cross, the division emblemas, etc) disappear from the german vehicles, but only at operation Shilovo with the 24 PzDiv.

Someone can confirmed this? o maybe is a error from my installation?.

bye and thanks
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 10:17:57 PM »

Hi, I dont think that shilovo dlc was supported by this mod. I dont know if Nightpostman is going to update his mod for GTOS or for GTMF.
Anyway Welcome and enjoy the game!
Sotomonte
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 12:54:09 AM »

Hi, I dont think that shilovo dlc was supported by this mod. I dont know if Nightpostman is going to update his mod for GTOS or for GTMF.
Anyway Welcome and enjoy the game!

Hi and thanks... I have played some of the Combat Mission and Close Combat, and GTOS is very similar and very different and the same time.

About the mod, actually It works in the Shilovo operation... I can see perfectly the german and soviet uniforms, the only issue is the loss of the numerals/signals of the german vehicles... even the planes lost them (the soviet vehicles haven't lost their numerals/signals).

But well, I prefer the new uniforms from Nightpostman over the numerals in the vehicles, so I will play without numerals  Grin

Bye.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: