Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 09:24:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh ...bother  (Read 4521 times)
Saint19
Major

« on: November 11, 2014, 11:14:30 PM »

In my Operation Hooper campaign I was making progress as Unita/SADF and had just thwarted an Angolan counter attack by destroying a few of their T-55's with my Ratels and some artillery.

For what... Undecided

It was turn 6 and I had been steadily pushing them back to the river.  There were 5 engagements to go through in turn 6.  I completed 4 of them.  But when I clicked on the 5th, it locks up loading at 94%.  I've tried several times to no avail.  Sad Angry Angry Angry

Oh well.

But I gotta say despite the misfortune there, I'm becoming more a fan of Graviteam.  Thanx for what you do.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 11:35:40 PM »

It was turn 6 and I had been steadily pushing them back to the river.  There were 5 engagements to go through in turn 6.  I completed 4 of them.  But when I clicked on the 5th, it locks up loading at 94%.  I've tried several times to no avail.  Sad Angry Angry Angry

Please:
1) make screenshot with op phase map
2) cancel game after then it locks up and imeddiately upload zipped out\common_engine.log

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Saint19
Major

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 04:41:28 AM »

I have the two files you requested.  But I'm not very good at these message boards.  How do I upload them to you?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 08:10:03 AM »

Woe! You found a game screwing up bug.  That does not happen often. 

Yabba dabba do
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 12:02:59 PM »

I have the two files you requested.  But I'm not very good at these message boards.  How do I upload them to you?
imgur.com for images
for log..... may be somthing like dropbox, google drive or files.mail.ru

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 12:19:54 PM »

..., or http://tinyupload.com/, http://www.mediafire.com/.

Another option for text files could be some "paste tool" site, like http://pastebin.com/.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Saint19
Major

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 03:39:35 PM »

Well, I tried to paste the image and contents of the common_engine file to Andrey using the PM.  Hope it works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: