Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 06:09:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_ENG won't install  (Read 4542 times)
electraguard
Leutnant

« on: December 09, 2014, 08:06:52 PM »

I just ran across Steel Fury and it looks good. I downloaded the program from Amazon and everything I read says to install unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_ENG. I have download the patch but everytime I run it I get an error message saying it can't be installed on my 64 bit machine. I have seen posts the seem to indicate that others have installed it in Win 7 64, which is what I have. Is there a 64 bit version someplace or do I have to do something special to get it to install this patch. I have installed SF directly on my C: drive, not in the Programs folder.

Thanks.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 12:57:32 PM »

Have you tried installing the game in a different drive, or a separate partition.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 04:04:00 AM »

Juts to be clear I have Steel Fury installed on Windows Vista( 32 bits), Windows 7 ( 64 bits) and Windows 8.1 (64 bits) without any issues.I even have one or 2 installations on the C: drive again no probl.Try extracting the patch on a different partition and then just paste it into your SF mods folder.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: