Graviteam
April 23, 2024, 10:37:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More blasts (for your edification)  (Read 7285 times)
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: December 14, 2014, 01:55:05 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here is the 'The Battle of Hellhole Hill' lovingly retold from end to bloody end!  Grin
It's not the easiest of missions, so you could take this as a guide on How It's Done. If you haven't done so already.

Part 1: 'Hunt and Peck'

Part 2: 'Terminate with Extreme Prejudice'

By the way, I recall writing some 'memoirs' on this topic, and here is an excerpt:

The HE round from our 75mm gun arced through the air toward the intended target, a Soviet light tank that had ventured its way beyond the defensive trench lines. To our astonishment, the little T-26 brewed up almost immediately! Enemy infantry popped up sporadically in their trenches, to take pot-shots at our rag-tag assault force. Just as sporadically, we spewed our own bullets back their way. Suddenly, some of our assault guns broke out of the woods, literally rolling up and down the trench line. The Ivans took this as a good time to scamper off. A few more parting shots and the line was ours!

Our jubilation was cut short as our irascible commander came over the radio again: "Stop wasting time out there! Get up the hill where you're needed! Stop for nothing!"

A few minutes later we were clattering up the slope. Sounds of another full-scale battle started getting louder and clearer. A platoon of enemy heavy tanks had gotten themselves a good vantage point along the tree line, now they were busy dealing out death and destruction on our hapless troops below. But they hadn't spotted us creeping up through the trees - Not Yet...

Remember, it's a lot more fun to play through the entire thing and find out the ending!

More missions here:
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=9926.msg18642#msg18642

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 04:22:58 AM »

Kyth ;why don't you use the broken sights fix??? Or at least if you don't want to use it use the illuminate the reticle key so you can better aim at your targets when your reticle is fractured.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »

I hadn't seen the need to...   
As you can see, the shattered sights did not put a cramp on my style. I suppose the results speak for themselves  Grin

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »

Let us now turn our attention to our next exhibit... the various cognoscenti among you would realize instantly... It's "Heavy Metal Hill"! Again!

It does happen to be one of my favourite missions...

Enjoy!

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 04:38:45 AM »

It's my favourite too! I love playing the Panzer IV F2. Happy New Year to you Kyth and all SF fans .And please keep educataining us! Grin
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 11:47:59 AM »

And a Happy New Year to you too!

I hope to be able to provide more goodies in the coming year.

"Yes."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: