Graviteam
March 19, 2024, 10:16:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Droid Vanguard  (Read 124240 times)
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« on: December 19, 2014, 06:14:10 PM »

Droid Vanguard

PC Windows English/Russian

Droid Vanguard is a turn-based simple and easily learned, but thougthful and deep tactics game set in a futuristic setting. You use telepathic interface to control a droid platoon.Control your mighty droid unit and utilise many droid types available to win the combat using various tactics. Watch how perspective military technology from the near future unfolds on your enemy! Launch offensive on the all-powerful Control Tower in three single-player nonlinear campaigns. Compete with friends in fierce multiplayer battles.

Collect plenty of achievements as you fight your way to the objective with various upgradable weapons and vehicles. Improve your tactical skills by learning to use differentiated armor, destructible terrain features optimally. Plan your upgrade path considering tremendously raising unit costs.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 09:28:11 AM by Krabb » Logged

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »

I just tried the demo. It's fun to see the "booting" screens! Specialy the first time.
The game is fun too. The old GUI is original. It lacks a little help.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 05:17:25 PM »

Glad you liked Droids and the booting intro particularly. Cheesy What kind of help you think it's missing? First four training missions introduce game mechanics and what to click. And the clicking is intuitive, or maybe I'm wrong?

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 06:12:27 PM »

I didn't seen the training missions! I started the mission editor and created a simple mission. Thanks you, with the first four trainings, it's simple to learn!!! I will try it more Wink
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 06:41:32 PM »

Is it possible to buy it through Paypal? (My bank adds a fine for the international payments.)
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 07:21:48 PM »

Yes. Shop uses the Xsolla payment aggregator. It has various local payment methods, including PayPal.

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 12:13:05 PM »

I bought it this morning. I lost the data of the campaign on the demo version Grin Not a big problem...
I will do the 3 campaigns on basic difficult level, then I will retry them on medium level then a third time on high level.
Do you think there is a list of user's created missions somewhere? And do you have a list of servers to play against other players?
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 05:17:13 PM »

No, not yet. The game is new and not very known. You could help us by sharing it with your friends. Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:34:47 PM by Krabb » Logged

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 10:54:29 AM »

I will try to attract my friends  Smiley
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 11:57:04 AM »

I am stuck in Dead Valley (with units to be placed: 10/110). Before, I upgraded my Walkers. Before, they shot 2 times at range 1. Now they shoot 1 time at range 2.5 but with poor accuracy. In this mission, the AI have more units, with drones and AT bases and Tanks. I have scouts, the upgraded walkers and AT bases.
My questions:
Can we downgrade the Walkers to the previous version (2 shoots at range 1 with better accuracy)?
Can you give advices to fulfill this mission?
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 07:11:09 PM »

Downgrade isn't possible. Take as many walkers as possible and a couple of AT bases. Use walkers to keep enemies away from AT bases and try to flank. If you have enough points left for scouts, try getting into the enemy's rear.

Although, considering you're already at Dead Valley, you took a bad upgrade path. And the most difficult campaign! Cheesy You must have tanks by this time here. Don't ignore EMP and arty, too. Next missions will be even more difficult. Try acquiring more points in branched missions.

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 08:56:27 AM »

Grin I will try to restart my campaing with another way (in both campaing and upgrade path).

I know the others units, because I play a lot of edited missions. Sometimes a funny ones  Cheesy Like these ones:

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 03:28:20 PM »

So, I restarted my campaing, I choose the first one ("First contact"). I made the first line, then the second one and I made the 2 last battles at the right of the screen (the last battle is "Control tower").
How can I play the 2 others campaings? "Descent" and "Hard road" are red since I started "First contact".
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 02:24:19 PM »

Sorry for late reply. Create another profile, or reset this one. It's the only way.

How did you like the campaign? Is it too hard (although it's probably better to compare with other campaigns)?

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2015, 05:41:32 PM »

Sorry for late reply. Create another profile, or reset this one. It's the only way.
I will lose my upgrades  Cry
How did you like the campaign? Is it too hard (although it's probably better to compare with other campaigns)?
The campaign First Contact was fine. I chose a good upgrade path for this campaign. I remember the third campaign, I was stuck in Dead Valley! I will try the second one.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 06:22:09 PM »

I will lose my upgrades  Cry
This is exactly what was intended, so you start all campaigns in the same conditions.

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 06:34:43 PM »

Ok, I understand  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: