Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 02:59:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Many Thanks  (Read 2653 times)
Muley
Oberleutnant

« on: January 30, 2015, 07:43:51 PM »

Hi,

I registered at these forums because I want to thank whukid for making that beginners tutorial at the top of these forums. I was going to delete Steel Armor from my hard drive after it had been sitting there for a year but I thought I would give it one more go. Before I did so I went looking for a quick tutorial and I found that post. Man I am glad I did. I see how good this sim is now. I have had Steel Beasts Pro for a few years now and while I do enjoy that I get way more out of this game.

I got into Operation Star last year and have been playing it ever since. These guys seem to really care about what they are doing. The models are great and during some battles especially at night with all the tracers and explosions I find myself with a massive grin on my face marveling at how great it all is.

Many thanks to the developers and the kind people who take the time to make those tutorials. Awesome!!
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 08:14:07 AM »

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad the tutorial is so useful. Cheesy

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: