Graviteam
April 16, 2024, 09:13:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Steel Armor returns :)  (Read 176538 times)
33lima
Oberst

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2015, 10:02:50 PM »

Balt? How about bear and accedental ?  Grin

[/quote]

I don't know about 'accedental' - maybe some sort of rather tricky dentistry procedure involving that bear - but I'd guess the bear is what you release, if the enemy attacks you with a pomegranate:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:10:12 PM by 33lima » Logged

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of his country!" when the guns begin to shoot!
'Tommy', Rudyard Kipling, 1892
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2015, 08:15:31 AM »

Well I am getting rather curious about the reworked Iran map.  Is it the same area just redone?  Is it expanded at all?  Will it get a new campaign or more I should say reworked one? 

Yabba dabba do
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2015, 11:06:46 AM »

Well I am getting rather curious about the reworked Iran map.  Is it the same area just redone?  Is it expanded at all?  Will it get a new campaign or more I should say reworked one? 
Grin Grin Grin
Iran map will be reworked.
Not new map, not expanded map, not reworked operations or campaign. Onlyl map as it is.  Grin

Well actually as you guessed it already reworked, not will not  Grin.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2015, 05:12:45 PM »

Sooo when can we expect a Playable Centurion DLC?  Grin

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2015, 05:34:35 PM »

Sooo when can we expect a Playable Centurion DLC?  Grin
No, we will be releasing DLCs unexpectedly  Grin

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
johncage
Oberst

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2015, 06:14:51 PM »

andrey, i meant opposite direction. camera point toward light, but look on the ground. there will be squares/lines.

Point

look on the ground

also, "all things be ready if our minds be so"  small detailed foliage cover ground in short radius around tank like so:

nice. is that the cuito cuanavale map? the grass will be in? i like it a lot

also, put it some places in afghanistan and iran hehe
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2015, 06:31:31 PM »

nice. is that the cuito cuanavale map? the grass will be in? i like it a lot
Yes, Cuito  swamp areas

also, put it some places in afghanistan and iran hehe
For Iran it is not realistic at all. But in some places of Afghanistan map it always been.

johncage
Oberst

« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2015, 07:53:22 PM »

also, andrey, light has to come from steeper angle. try dusk or dawn setting and you will see the squares.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2015, 08:22:19 PM »

also, andrey, light has to come from steeper angle. try dusk or dawn setting and you will see the squares.
Try dusk

Try dawn

Back and front to light

Try steeper angle dusk and dawn

Whats next?

johncage
Oberst

« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2015, 01:26:07 AM »

sorry, not full dusk or full dawn. but actually the middsay setting for sun coming down from an angle, try like what i do here:

red arrow show sun coming in on middsay setting. map is margda. battle takes place on the upper left corner with the mountains:

but in your 3rd to last picture, you can see some of the squares on the right side of the screenshot

also, why not have updated grass like in this video form spin tires:

all grass texture on the ground have grass models over it as well.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:29:01 AM by johncage » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2015, 09:06:26 AM »

but in your 3rd to last picture, you can see some of the squares on the right side of the screenshot
Please circle on my screenshot.

also, why not have updated grass like in this video form spin tires:
all grass texture on the ground have grass models over it as well.
Absolutely the same as in SABOW, but with more limited radius.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2015, 05:35:15 PM »

Updated manual
http://graviteam.com/AP-STAR/TOOLS/tank_manual_(eng).pdf

topnik
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2015, 06:04:38 PM »

Great, thank you! At the first glance it seams much better than the original.
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »

Nice pictures Smiley
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2015, 06:37:11 PM »

Excellent update Andrey.  Very helpful and much better than the first one.

Bring back 3D markers!
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2015, 07:14:10 PM »

Happy to see that the game is still supported, after all the problems with the first release and the publisher. I bought it when it was totally broken.  Cheesy
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2015, 07:15:54 PM »

Excellent update Andrey.  Very helpful and much better than the first one.
The first one, it is not our manual, and some hybrid which made by publisher.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2015, 07:21:37 PM »

Happy to see that the game is still supported, after all the problems with the first release and the publisher. I bought it when it was totally broken.  Cheesy

It was unavoidable when the budget and timeline were reduced by 30%, while the number of jobs increased  Grin.

P.S. We start testing version for replacement (on GamersGate).

Nokturnal
Hauptmann

« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2015, 09:14:50 AM »

It was unavoidable when the budget and timeline were reduced by 30%, while the number of jobs increased  Grin.

P.S. We start testing version for replacement (on GamersGate).

Thing is, even with it being broken initially you guys didn't abandon it like some companies might have done. It would have been easy for you to say 'well the publishers screwed us over, sorry' and written off the game entirely, but you didn't.
Really a great thing to see the continued support...even if they had to be unofficial patch/mods that were quite awkward for newcomers to attempt to patch! :p Well worth it in the end and I'm glad I too didn't abandon it.
I've got very limited gaming time these days, but even so I've bought every GT products since just to support the company.

Looking forward to jumping back in when SABoW Returns!

EDIT - I'm not sure it's been mentioned but what will happen with the Steam version? I thought it was eventually put on there (still out of your control though) and now it is missing?
Will it be available, and supported eventually?
I only ask as it'd be easier to convince certain people to play it if they can get it on steam. Creatures of habit and all that...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:31:49 AM by Nokturnal » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2015, 10:36:36 AM »

Looking forward to jumping back in when SABoW Returns!

I hope that this time will turn out better  Grin

EDIT - I'm not sure it's been mentioned but what will happen with the Steam version? I thought it was eventually put on there (still out of your control though) and now it is missing?
Will it be available, and supported eventually?
I only ask as it'd be easier to convince certain people to play it if they can get it on steam. Creatures of habit and all that...
No comments yet, we are working on this issue.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: