Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 10:59:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Commanders Periscope?  (Read 5577 times)
Flee
Oberleutnant

« on: February 07, 2015, 08:40:44 PM »

So I just got this game. Have been figuring it out piece by piece. But for some reason, I cannot figure out how to look through the commanders scope while hes in the tank. They only seem to open when I switch positions and then go back to him.
Can someone explain to me how to open them up without having to switch positions? Thanks.
Flee
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 12:08:33 PM »

Also, I cant seem to get the unofficial patch to work. Once I download it into the games directory, the game refuses to even start causing me to re download the game. What am I doing wrong
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 01:21:43 PM »

If I remember correctly, you have to remove the protective cap first by pressing "G". As of patch, you didn't install the game into Program Files, did you?

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Flee
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 01:30:32 AM »

So if I push "G", they will just open? Sorry, cant get to the game right now so cant rightly check at the moment. And I did, but I also tried it when it was downloaded into my external hard drive, and my User file. My Comodo antivirus blocks ".exe" after downloading the patch but even when I unblock it, it just seems to not want to open
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 04:06:57 PM »

Try disabling the antivirus and redownloading the patch. Seems it's a broken download.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: