Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 08:04:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: T-62 driver's periscope  (Read 10065 times)
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« on: February 28, 2015, 06:51:21 PM »

When I am occupying the driver's seat in the T-62, at night, when I press V key I get close up view of the left periscope in night time vision.  This view covers most of the screen and makes it much easier to drive.  However if I press V in the day time nothing happens.   I just get the 2 vision blocks or periscopes.  These are at mid distance and even with pressing tab they only enlarge a small amount.  If I can gain an enlarged view at night with V key, why can't I do it in daylight?

Bring back 3D markers!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 07:09:08 PM »

When I am occupying the driver's seat in the T-62, at night, when I press V key I get close up view of the left periscope in night time vision.  This view covers most of the screen and makes it much easier to drive.
Easer or not, I dont know. But have limited fov (compare to periscopes) - yes. If you want to see object in detail - it's good, but if you want evaluate the situation as a whole is not good.

However if I press V in the day time nothing happens.  
I just get the 2 vision blocks or periscopes.  These are at mid distance and even with pressing tab they only enlarge a small amount.  If I can gain an enlarged view at night with V key, why can't I do it in daylight?
And what is going to happen exactly? Night device has two eyepieces and involves the use as binoculars but day devices are standard periscopes, no specials.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 07:24:43 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 11:04:43 PM »

When I am occupying the driver's seat in the T-62, at night, when I press V key I get close up view of the left periscope in night time vision.  This view covers most of the screen and makes it much easier to drive.
Easer or not, I dont know. But have limited fov (compare to periscopes) - yes. If you want to see object in detail - it's good, but if you want evaluate the situation as a whole is not good.

However if I press V in the day time nothing happens.  
I just get the 2 vision blocks or periscopes.  These are at mid distance and even with pressing tab they only enlarge a small amount.  If I can gain an enlarged view at night with V key, why can't I do it in daylight?
And what is going to happen exactly? Night device has two eyepieces and involves the use as binoculars but day devices are standard periscopes, no specials.

Ok, it's just me not knowing how the system works.  So in day vision there are no binoculars but night device does, is that correct?

Bring back 3D markers!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 11:20:16 PM »

At day

At night

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Шун
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 11:10:45 AM »

Andrey, 3d model of the device TVN-2 was present in the game from the beginning, but it was locked.
Now, it will appear at nightfall, such as protective covers are removed from the IR sights / spotlights?

Андрей, 3д модель прибора ТВН-2 в игре присутствовала с самого начала, но была заблокирована.
Теперь она будет появляться с наступлением темноты как, например, убираются защитные крышки с ИК прицелов/прожекторов?

Spoiler:
AMD FX-4350 Black Edition Quad-Core Processor 4.2 ГГц,
Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING 8GB,
Asus MG279Q Gaming Monitor IPS 144 Гц,
GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1),
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (1600МГц) 2x4GB,
SSD Ultimate SU900 Series + WD Caviar Black 1ТБ SATA 6Гб/с
Windows 10 Pro 64
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 11:44:38 AM »

Andrey, 3d model of the device TVN-2 was present in the game from the beginning, but it was locked.
Now, it will appear at nightfall, such as protective covers are removed from the IR sights / spotlights?

Андрей, 3д модель прибора ТВН-2 в игре присутствовала с самого начала, но была заблокирована.
Теперь она будет появляться с наступлением темноты как, например, убираются защитные крышки с ИК прицелов/прожекторов?

Yes

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »

At day

At night

Ok now I understand.
How do I get to see that bottom picture?  How do you uncover the night time optics?

Bring back 3D markers!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 04:51:10 PM »

How do I get to see that bottom picture?  How do you uncover the night time optics?

"Now, it will appear at nightfall, such as protective covers are removed from the IR sights / spotlights?"
Yes

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 12:26:48 AM »

"Now, it will appear at nightfall, such as protective covers are removed from the IR sights / spotlights?"
Yes

Well I asked because I had a night time battle and I went to the driver's seat and I did not see the 2 green lens displayed.  All I saw is the normal 2 viewing blocks.  I get the correct presentation when I use the V key but I do not see the green binocular scope that you show in the lower image.

Bring back 3D markers!
topnik
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 01:22:35 AM »

Well I asked because I had a night time battle and I went to the driver's seat and I did not see the 2 green lens displayed.  All I saw is the normal 2 viewing blocks.  I get the correct presentation when I use the V key but I do not see the green binocular scope that you show in the lower image.
I guess the image is from the remastered version, it's not visible in the current version.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 01:51:20 AM »

Ah, ok, thanks topnik.

Bring back 3D markers!
Шун
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 02:17:09 AM »

The current version of the device looks like this.
On the new screenshots can be seen that it detailed.

Old

New

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:58:20 PM by Шун » Logged

Spoiler:
Windows 10 Pro 64
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 04:25:36 AM »

My current version does not look like that.

Bring back 3D markers!
Шун
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 04:51:56 AM »

Just an old screenshot (2011).

Spoiler:
Windows 10 Pro 64
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 07:04:44 AM »

Well I asked because I had a night time battle and I went to the driver's seat and I did not see the 2 green lens displayed.  All I saw is the normal 2 viewing blocks.  I get the correct presentation when I use the V key but I do not see the green binocular scope that you show in the lower image.
I guess the image is from the remastered version, it's not visible in the current version.

Yes all screens what I post is from rem version.
Coming soon...  Grin

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 07:06:18 AM »

My current version does not look like that.
Шун have and made its own version, parallel to dev  Grin

topnik
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 03:01:05 PM »

Coming soon...  Grin
When you said "soon" I didn't think you mean todayGrin
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 07:13:47 PM »

Coming soon...  Grin
When you said "soon" I didn't think you mean todayGrin
No, I say totally right "soon".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: