Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 12:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is graviteam's relationship with T72 balkans on fire?  (Read 3514 times)
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« on: March 01, 2015, 03:18:08 AM »

Was just wondering about this,  t72 bof was a tank sim that came out some time before steel fury.   I had thought they were by the same people but t72 was made by a different company based in russia.
The engine that steel fury uses seems to be the same or very similar to t72 engine.  Was graviteam formed from t72 devs or did they buy the engine or....?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 09:24:46 AM »

I had thought they were by the same people but t72 was made by a different company based in russia.
Yes, but based In Ukraine, Kharkov, ~5km from Graviteam HQ.

The engine that steel fury uses seems to be the same or very similar to t72 engine. 
Absolutely different. I say it as a person who has made both engines.
They have nothing similar other than the authors.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 11:13:13 AM »

Ok thought so Smiley
Nokturnal
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 01:16:35 PM »

Thanks for clearing that up, I was meaning to ask that a long time ago too!

I am pretty sure this has/had nothing to do with GT or even any Ukraine/RU team but does anyone know whatever happened to the guys who worked on T-34 v Tiger?
It was Lighthouse Interactive, who were bought out by 'SilverBirch' who also bought a bunch of other companies (as far as my limited research shows). Yet I can't see what happened to any of them post-acquisition...
Did any of the team or their resources make it out alive?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: