Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 06:16:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with creating a mod  (Read 2957 times)
Peace_Frog
Leutnant

« on: April 02, 2015, 10:47:33 AM »

Hello and a good day,

i'm really new to this game and modding it, so i would be glad if someone can help me out:

I managed to unpack the desired textures and edit them. After transforming them back to atf. format there's the problem:

I just can't repack the 2 textures back to the .flatdata format. I read the tutorial several times but i haven't figured out how it works.

Maybe someone can do this for me and i provide him the textures ?

Thanks !
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 12:44:42 PM »

To repack..

Make a !flatlist file.  It was created when you unpacked it. 

Then go to the mod tool files.  In flatwork is makeflat.  copy the little batch file thing.  PAste it next to the other one.  Right click and hit edit on it.  THen make the path to where ever you have your files with the !flatlist file.  Should look something like,  starter.exe  root\programs\mkflat.progpack, users\modwork\ISABOW_FOR_GTOS\ISABOW_FOR_GTOS.flatdata,  users\modwork\ISABOW_FOR_GTOS\ISABOW_FOR_GTOS.!flatlist .   

THis bit...

root\programs\mkflat.progpack, users\modwork\ISABOW_FOR_GTOS\ISABOW_FOR_GTOS.flatdata,   

Tells it where to out put the new packed data and what to call it.

users\modwork\ISABOW_FOR_GTOS\ISABOW_FOR_GTOS.!flatlist

This one is the path to the flatlist file. 

ONce done hit save.  the click the new batch file and if all is well will pack everything up.

For textures dont forget to use .DDS to .atf.   

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: