Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 04:09:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam 2597 - M60A1 - M32 - Can't hit a darned thing. -- FIXED  (Read 5411 times)
Thomasew
Major

« on: April 20, 2015, 05:12:32 AM »

Hi,

Just tried the new Steam version 2597, .. and something has gone wrong with the M60A1's targeting using the M32 sight.  Huh?

.. I can't hit anything.  Shocked

Using the M32 sight, .. the Commander is setting the range correctly. Aligning the crosshair with the target and firing, results in the rounds falling way short.

So, it looks like the barrel is not being set correctly, .. or I'm firing powder puffs.  Wink

Manual firing using the M105D works fine, ..  Cool

EDIT: BTW, .. this was in the M60A1 Target Practice Mission, .. so, the Targets are pretty far away, .. i.e. > 1500

Cheers
Tom
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:25:50 PM by Thomasew » Logged

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »

Yes, soon will try to fix it.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Thomasew
Major

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 09:03:55 AM »

Thanks Andrey ..  Smiley

EDIT: .. That was quick ..  Shocked .. I see it's fixed now ..  Grin

Thanks again Andrey ..  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:38:08 PM by Thomasew » Logged

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 09:57:16 PM »

Hi Andrey,

I seem to be having the same problem with the gamers gate version (apr 15a).  I'm using the commander's sight, and scrolling the mouse wheel until the double images become one image and then firing (commander has control) and the heat round is landing very short.  The sabot round impacts correctly.

Bring back 3D markers!
Thomasew
Major

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 07:12:51 AM »

Hi Andrey,

I seem to be having the same problem with the gamers gate version (apr 15a).  I'm using the commander's sight, and scrolling the mouse wheel until the double images become one image and then firing (commander has control) and the heat round is landing very short.  The sabot round impacts correctly.

I can confirm this is also happening with the Steam 2597 version, .. when I Fire from the Commander's position. I have to add about 300 yards range, which misaligns the Target, .. but, at least I can hit it with HEAT. Even SABOT seems a little low for me as well, .. I have to add a few yards to compensate.

Yesterday, as per my earlier posts, .. I couldn't hit anything, .. from the Gunner's position. A small update yesterday fixed that problem. I didn't try firing from the Commander's position.

I haven't updated my GG version to Apr15a version yet, .. still using Apr15. Firing from the Commander's or the Gunner's positions work fine.  Smiley

Cheers
Tom

lavish
Oberst

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 06:42:31 PM »

Hi Andrey,

I can confirm this with the GG versions although it is probably a known issue by now.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 06:59:38 PM »

Hi Andrey,

I can confirm this with the GG versions although it is probably a known issue by now.

The sabot is landing short also.

Bring back 3D markers!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 07:39:16 PM »

Hi Andrey,

Obviously yes. GG version are completely analogous to Steam versions. In bugs too.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: