Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 03:12:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recoiless Rifle Ops  (Read 4250 times)
Ezra
« on: May 07, 2015, 09:11:30 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong, but how come my crew cannot rotate the (Recoilless Rifle--Hooper/Prophet) 106 mm gun M-40? (Latest Patch). When I set fire arc with an anti-tank gun or Machine Gun they pivot no problem. Are they fixed when placed in terms of their narrow fire arc?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 12:23:29 PM »

M-40 is semi-stationary gun in game, rotate only "turret" with gun, not the hull.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Ezra
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 06:18:33 PM »

How do I order the recoilless rifle M-40 to point in another direction during the battle? When I use fire arc it does nothing.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 07:33:02 PM »

How do I order the recoilless rifle M-40 to point in another direction during the battle? When I use fire arc it does nothing.

There is an arrow pointing circular clockwise, press(LMB) that and an arrow will appear on screen and click(RMB) in the direction you want the gun to point.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 05:44:59 AM »

Just to add into the mush of the m40.  There is a reason it was mounted on pretty much any vehicle out there and not used all that much without a vehicle.  It simply does not brake down into small enough pieces for transport.  The 57mm and 75mm versions where intended for that.  Those however, where taken out of service years before the large m40 was.  Well heck, the M40 never really went fully away to this day. 

Yabba dabba do
Ezra
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 11:04:50 PM »

To Dane49,

Ah, there it is! I was focusing on the company orders panel. Roll Eyes

Thank You
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: