Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 11:38:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help: Supplies in campaing  (Read 3280 times)
komandir
Oberleutnant

« on: July 28, 2015, 05:53:28 PM »

I´m having some problems with the supply system in the campaing.

I know i can "resuply" troops with the conscript platoon if they are in range with a platoon that suffered losses in man, and i know i can replenish the fuel and ammo of my vehicles if they are in range with the supply trucks or ammo depot.

The thing is that i´m playing a campaing called Crescent Moon that comes with the isabow mod, it´s a long campaing (20 turns) and my supply brigade does not have more ammo or fuel reserves and it cant resupply or refuel my vehicles no longer. The question is : is there a way that i can put more supplies in my supply truck so i can replenish my ammo? i mean i´m running very low on ammo for my tanks and i want some supplies for them but the trucks with the ammo and fuel say that they dont have any ammo or fuel reserves in them

I tried moving the supply brigade to the nearest supply depot but nothing happened, the trucks ammo and fuel reverse remained the same

In the manual it says that the supply brigades moves ammo and fuel from the supply depots to the battlefield, so with this i understand that i can take supplies from the depots and move them to where i want

PS: sorry for bad english, i´m from sudamerica and its not my native language. Any help will be apreciated Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:41:02 PM by komandir » Logged
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 12:32:32 PM »

Supply trucks (or any other supply units) can't be replenished. This is a mistake in the manual (bad translation). That paragraph (from p.25) should read:
Ammunition and fuel are replenished by stationary depots, supply trucks and transport planes. Replenishment is done automatically for platoons in adjacent cells.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: