Graviteam
April 24, 2024, 08:07:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to answer a question I have  (Read 5249 times)
TinkerTankerSoldierSpy
Oberleutnant

« on: July 29, 2015, 08:11:15 PM »

Heya I have a few questions, specifically about modding Steel Fury.

1. Which is the most recent, developed mod for Steel Fury? I've found 3 large recommended ones so far: New Tanks Add-on (NTA), Steel Tank Add-on (STA) and Steel Panzer Mod (SPM I guess). Is there a better mod I don't know about?

2. Is there any tutorial or guide on modding Steel Fury? I understand JSGME is needed, is it really that simple? If so, great!

3. Does the Unofficial Patch and Widescreen fix compatible with the above mods?

Anyhow that's about it, thank you for reading and if you have any knowledge on this please do inform me if you can.

Much appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:13:09 PM by TinkerTankerSoldierSpy » Logged
бампер
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 09:09:29 AM »

Here is a link to the new fashion: http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/  Grin

Krabb: Link fixed.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:41:52 PM by Krabb » Logged
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 12:41:35 PM »

Hi, and welcome!

NTA is superseded by STA (link to it is in the sticky or look on the forum in the post above).

Some info is in FAQ and Vehicles import tutorial. JSGME is not for modding, but for installing mods. Or do you mean a tutorial how to install a mod?

Unofficial patch and Widescreen fix are compatible (and both are included in STA as far as I know).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:44:38 PM by Krabb » Logged

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
TinkerTankerSoldierSpy
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 10:39:54 PM »

Thank you both for the help, I really appreciate it, couldn't figure it out on my own at all.

Thank you again.

Edit: And yea I was meaning a tutorial on installing mods but since you confirmed it uses JSGME to install mods I already know how to do it so no need to post a tutorial, you've already given me all the information I need. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 05:18:58 AM by TinkerTankerSoldierSpy » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: