Graviteam
April 18, 2024, 06:32:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash in bashra campaign  (Read 3682 times)
Hapshott
Oberleutnant

« on: November 23, 2015, 11:08:21 PM »

Hello,

I have had two crashes in the Bashra campaign which I could repeat whenever I start a battle. They both occured when I had two tank platoons which the player can use (green) next to each other. I had to select a battle which used only one of the two green platoons. After that I could continue. Is this a known issue?

I have the gamersgate version with the last september update and the Bashra addon. Unfortunately I did not Back-up my savegame as I continued by selecting a battle with only one platoon. OS is Windows 8.1

Regards,

Hapshott
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:39:34 AM by Hapshott » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 07:33:49 PM »

Hello,

I have had two crashes in the Bashra campaign which I could repeat whenever I start a battle. They both occured when I had two tank platoons which the player can use (green) next to each other. I had to select a battle which used only one of the two green platoons. After that I could continue. Is this a known issue?

I have the gamersgate version with the last september update and the Bashra addon. Unfortunately I did not Back-up my savegame as I continued by selecting a battle with only one platoon. OS is Windows 8.1

Regards,

Hapshott

Please show a screenshot from an operational map with the problem?

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Hapshott
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 01:30:45 PM »

Hi,

I will try to indicate out of my head what the situation was. Screenshot is in dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j834r9dbmj9ziw8/sabow_situation.jpg?dl=0 as I couldn't add an attachment.

The red circles are my green tankplatoons. Yellow is the battle which crashes and green is the one which let me continue the campaign.

Regards,

Hapshott
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:43:57 PM by Hapshott » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: