Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 04:01:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question..oh and advice to even vets of GT games..  (Read 2995 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« on: March 05, 2016, 04:02:06 PM »

My question is what does "Focus" refer to in the settings options?

My advice is for eveyone to quickly play the training scenario in quick battles. Including vets. Love the covert move..

I like the way the game has come on with regards to Tac Ai and the options it has aswell.

Now I need to work out how Arty works..found the last way pretty easy. Though not sure we can set and call in arty manually anymore..
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 07:40:08 PM »

My question is what does "Focus" refer to in the settings options?

My advice is for eveyone to quickly play the training scenario in quick battles. Including vets. Love the covert move..

I like the way the game has come on with regards to Tac Ai and the options it has aswell.

Now I need to work out how Arty works..found the last way pretty easy. Though not sure we can set and call in arty manually anymore..

Its the same set the circle thing.  It can just be fun FINDING the circle.  For 2 or less arty spotters is IMO big improvement.  IF you end up with like 5, it gets confusing.  I have no idea how I ended up with 5 in one battle...   Grin  Over kill. 

Yabba dabba do
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »

Will look out for them then.

When the action starts it's such a visual feast. Plus as usual with the GT series managable even though it's realtime.

Such a shame so much amazing action gets missed as we have no rewind feature. If it ever had that added even as a paid for DLC I'd be all over it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: