Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 05:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two question - Mius front  (Read 2938 times)
beerhunter
Oberleutnant

« on: March 06, 2016, 09:26:00 AM »

First one: is it me or I just can't find anymore button for offering truce? There is only an option to accept offered truce, and even in that one there is no option to cancel truce?!?
And second question is, is it possible to put some feature that every single one squad in artilery platoon had an option to zeroing ground, not just entirely platoon? I asked the sam for GTOS, but no one answered me.
And of course, Mius front is absolutely great....
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 10:16:59 AM »

First one: is it me or I just can't find anymore button for offering truce? There is only an option to accept offered truce, and even in that one there is no option to cancel truce?!?
Yellow flag on the events panel, if you click it ->truce, or you can ignore it. A separate button, it was an excessive opportunity.

And second question is, is it possible to put some feature that every single one squad in artilery platoon had an option to zeroing ground, not just entirely platoon?
Theoretically you can try press stop/cancel button after order for those who do not need to shoot

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: