Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 02:43:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overall Performance  (Read 2789 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« on: March 07, 2016, 07:09:04 PM »

I must say that overall performance has improved loads compared to the previous games. I have max settings with no issues. Where as Max settings in GTOS would really slow the game down.

Though still not that happy with Anti Aliiaising. If possible we need more choices  in the otpions for it..as it certainly doesn't look as max as it can go.
Rush
Hauptmann

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 10:50:39 AM »

I must say that overall performance has improved loads compared to the previous games. I have max settings with no issues. Where as Max settings in GTOS would really slow the game down.

Though still not that happy with Anti Aliiaising. If possible we need more choices  in the otpions for it..as it certainly doesn't look as max as it can go.

Yes the performance has improved> I'm quite happy with the visuals out the box...it all depends on your system and settings, graphics card and ram. Mind you I'm a notorious tweaker always fiddling around with game settings Grin

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 11:34:20 AM »

Yes performance is quite good.  I did try unlimited battle size, Oh hell NO in big campaign. I do get fps hit there.  And WAY to many units to be fun. 

Only issue I have where I see FPS really drop is if I zoom in to a big formation of tanks moving.  Its either dust or shadows.  I do not know which or both maybe?  No issues if sitting there doing nothings.  Or over head.  Need to play with this one and figure that out. 

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: