Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:44:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is There A Way To Save Multiple Ongoing Quick Battles?  (Read 5905 times)
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« on: March 07, 2016, 07:42:00 PM »

Is there an end around where we can save more than one quick battle at a time? I thought there was in AP:OS.

Thanks
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 08:17:40 PM »

No, if you mean save slots. Yes, if you mean missions (see tutorials).

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 08:25:13 PM »

I mean save slots. I have to wonder why there wouldnt be that option? I like to jump between battles. Im going to see if maybe I can copy and save over the autosave to see if I can manually do it.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 08:47:17 PM »

I think you are talking about missions. Basically, they keep the situation you've had on the operational map to replay in tactical battles.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 08:52:49 PM »

Krabb MR wants to know if he can have more than one quick battle save going so he has a selection of games\battles\saves to choose from when he fanices playing.
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 08:54:00 PM »

Krabb MR wants to know if he can have more than one quick battle save going so he has a selection of games\battles\saves to choose from when he fanices playing.

This
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 08:57:50 PM »

Oh, why don't you want missions instead? Roll Eyes Save slots, as I've said, are not available and will not be. Think of it like permadeath.

Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 09:01:21 PM »

No I don't want to come back and start an old save I just want to be able to play part of a mission. save it. play part of another mission and come back to the first. Not a do over. A revisit.

Like one save per mission.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 09:03:45 PM »

Ah, a save per operation? Okay, understood.

Edit: But tactical saves are kept for each operation. This doesn't work and they get rewritten?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:08:02 PM by Krabb » Logged

Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 09:14:47 PM »

No, Im talking about saves using the battle editor and battles that others make. Maybe Im using the wrong terminology.

Lets say I made a battle and am in the middle of playing it. I save and then start playing a battle that wodin or budd makes which I also save during it to come back to my original one.

Maybe there can be one save per user made battle?

Does that make sense?

That way we could also create advanced missions too because we could save the game after better placement during the deployment phase.

Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 10:22:16 PM »

Ya, I've realized this after a few minutes. Well, this would make a good paid DLC. Cheesy

That way we could also create advanced missions too because we could save the game after better placement during the deployment phase.
This is not guaranteed to work, tactical saves are hardware and game settings dependent.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:24:55 PM by Krabb » Logged

Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 01:11:19 AM »

Ya, I've realized this after a few minutes. Well, this would make a good paid DLC. Cheesy

This is not guaranteed to work, tactical saves are hardware and game settings dependent.

Oh. Didnt know that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: