Graviteam
April 18, 2024, 01:03:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This new way of gaining and loosing squares in a tactical battle......  (Read 3758 times)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: March 08, 2016, 12:01:10 AM »

I find it a bit silly how if the enemy AI fails an attack, everyone everywhere gets routed.  During the day light it is better than at night.  At least the ai will generally see and find you.  But at night.  OMG.  I keep getting attacked by larger forces, just sit there off somewhere NOT in the square getting attacked and plow into the edge of the thing in the last 10 minutes.  SO long as I just drove more combat power in, I get total control award and 20 enemy platoons and companies get routed.  At night I just plow forward on the map with few shots even being fired.  BTW, playing Soviet campaign, which might be making it worse.  So much of German forces are anti tank guns that they can not really attack and move vary far, if at all. 

So I have now routed like 68 German platoons and companies... More than half that, without much of a fight, or no fight.  Just do the the AI attacking stupidly and me not having what I need to attack and just waiting it out instead.  I am curious how this will pan when I play German campaign.  But this is not IMO right. 

What do other folks think about this? 

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 12:05:14 AM »

OOPS.. now 80 German platoons routed. 

Yabba dabba do
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 12:19:18 AM »

Yeah needs looking at..I'm sure this didn't happen in GTOS.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 12:21:37 AM by wodin » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 12:26:43 AM »

Also I tend to agree that the German camapaigns are both defensive when it would have been cool for one attack and one defense.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 04:10:11 AM »

This issue will be resolved quickly.  I know its fixed now. 

Yabba dabba do
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 04:11:53 AM »

Excellent!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: