Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 06:57:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A questions and very easy answers  (Read 3594 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« on: March 10, 2016, 11:23:11 AM »

Question: Is Graviteam Tactics: Muis Front the greatest tactical real time wargame made?
Answer: Yes!

Question: Is Graviteam Tactics:Muis Front one of the greatest digital wargames out there..full stop?
Answer: Yes!
Rush
Hauptmann

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »

wodin is having fun Grin

wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 02:13:18 PM »

Correct...I have a selecion of screenshots I need to sort out that show the game off.

I was actually taking a screenshot of a German Inf Gun just afte rit fired. Followed the fire line to aRussian soldier and took some from his point of viw..then clikced play and wham quick as a flash that roundflew just under the arm or the Russain solder..I was looking from behind so it flew right at me and as I wasn't expecting it mad eme jump. I quickly paused and tracked down the round still in the air further back. So next time I decided to watch the gun fire again and follow the round taking shots as I do. THis time the round blew just in front of the soldier and I got some great shots just at that point. Dead in a mist of blood and fire and smoke.

Apart from that I have a set of that particular time in the mission taken around the battlefield. I need to sort them and give them headings etc. A great story was unfolding with regards to said Inf Gun platoon.
Rush
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 02:55:19 PM »

Yes we could take volumes of screenshots, its so fascinating. I spend what seems like ages just looking at groups doing their work.....unfortunately I miss everything else going on.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: