Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:58:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Air support command  (Read 14623 times)
wildman
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2016, 04:18:27 PM »

Fair points.

I too love the philosophy of Andrey, he makes me smile but, last night I really wanted to understand more about the way air strikes work. I have done the tutorials, read the manual and played the game, even now I am not 100% sure how it works. I think in campaigns the air spotters have been abstracted, ie they don't appear on the map and you cannot find them within a platoon (in the same way arty spotters can be found). I had a battle last night and an airstrike happened : ) I get it now!

I like it, it's different from op star and is less gamey, perhaps more realistic. Of course there is a language barrier, maybe my question was not clear enough, whatever, I have a lot of respect for the developers based on the quality of the software they produce, I hope that my 'simplistic' questions do not offend. I just want to get as much from this great game as possible.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:21:13 PM by wildman » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2016, 08:24:32 PM »

I've only just worked out the crosses when clicked go to the Arty circles! Hurrah..lots of help. I kept looking for the circles and could never find them.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 03:33:09 AM »

You always get an answer. If the question is too simple, Andrey mocks you, but you get an answer from him or other developer or player.

You need to realize that you are in a technical forum here, not a marketing forum. Steam forums are more marketing than here. Nobody know this forum, only hardcore gamers.

I prefer this forum, with a high degree of technicality, rather than Steam forum with a lot of newbies with their "too simple" questions. And I like the philosophy of Andrey.

Who designated this a technical forum?  And why does a technical forum mandate rudeness?  You are mistaken if you think all users here are "hardcore", whatever that means.  There's all types of gamers here.  Who's to say if a new poster here is familiar with GT games or not? 

Every answer from a GT representative reflects on the product and the company.  If I spend money on a product I expect respect from the developers if I have a question. 

Bring back 3D markers!
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2016, 03:51:44 AM »

I've only just worked out the crosses when clicked go to the Arty circles! Hurrah..lots of help. I kept looking for the circles and could never find them.

Which crosses?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2016, 04:16:04 AM »

I think Andrey is burning out on bug fixes and weirdo forum posts elsewhere. 

Yabba dabba do
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: