Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 03:43:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about couple of new things.  (Read 2506 times)
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« on: March 14, 2016, 11:40:51 AM »

How do I go into slow motion, is it still possible?  I used it a lot in GTOS to track shots, make cool screen shots etc.

If you press space then click a order you can then drag a orientation for the order but if you right click to bring the order wheel up then click on an order you can't hold and drag an orientation meaning spacebar must be used for that or is there a way?

Is there a way to make a tank face a direction that can stop a tank from turning it's weaker side toward an AT gun to face infantry everytime the tank loses sight of the AT gun and then turn back when the gun shoots again?

What makes the big red clouds of smoke?

What makes the horrible bottle rocket noise that its so annoying all the time ahhhhhhhhhh!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 01:33:12 PM by Flanker15 » Logged
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 11:02:39 AM »

Sorry do keep adding questions but I'm really having trouble with the improved command system, it looks different than gtos where it was just a power bar that went down with orders now its got numbers and negative numbers and I cant find anything in the tutorial for it Sad

I did figure out the bottle rocket whistle noise you can turn off with the "sound physics" option Smiley
Also if a rocket is "broken" when it hits does that mean it didnt go off?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 11:04:35 AM by Flanker15 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: