Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im terrible  (Read 5308 times)
bairdlander
Oberleutnant

« on: March 16, 2016, 01:43:42 AM »

Wow, am I ever bad at this game...is it better to begin with a quick battle?Went through the tutorials already.
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 07:33:04 AM »

Which bit are you bad at?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 08:13:52 AM »

Reading tactic manuals works in these games.  It really does.   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 01:12:38 PM »

Listen..the tutorials aren't easy. So don't panic. In the campaign sometimes you'll have it very hard other times not. Just don't think the tutorials must be easy as they aren't. I lost about three of them.
bairdlander
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 01:55:15 PM »

Is there a way to view enemy los?Or use my own los tools,if I can see them,they can see me?
zeufman
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 05:09:53 PM »

Reading tactic manuals works in these games.  It really does.   Tongue

Like this ... yes it's work in this game

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 05:35:57 PM »

Is there a way to view enemy los?Or use my own los tools,if I can see them,they can see me?

Yes, most definitely.  Use your LOS tool.  If you are on defense, stay hidden under cover and set coverage arcs and fire at attackers when they get in open.

Bring back 3D markers!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 06:39:51 PM »

In the game there is no fantasy elements.
If you see the enemy - it is necessary to shoot, not to engage in strange things.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
bairdlander
Oberleutnant

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 07:16:52 PM »

Well its kind of hard for a rifle squad to fire at a Marder 100's of metres away
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 05:53:43 AM »

Well its kind of hard for a rifle squad to fire at a Marder 100's of metres away

I would not worry about that one.  Unless they have an AT rifle, shooting at the thing is a bad idea.  Unless its shows its back side and infantry can hit the gunner/loader.  But you can influence these things a bit.  The concealment command for instance.  I usually have this ON.  But if trenched for instance, turning it off gives a better view to the infantry and they shoot more/hit more.  But can be hit too. 

But your LOS tool from your unit to target works both ways.  But seeing where the enemy is looking is BAD with a tool.  This would give you too much info.  Like if a vision device was damaged or destroyed.  Or even how many crew are still alive in the thing.  This sort of info gives a massive advantage to player if misused.  In the end.  I just get the camera to the ground and take a look if I really want to know.  Often get rewarded with some cool thing happening.

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: