Graviteam
April 16, 2024, 07:31:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Base game?  (Read 3697 times)
Manu
Oberleutnant

« on: March 18, 2016, 10:36:14 PM »

Hello,
After seeing all the DLC of GT:OS will be the next DLC content for MF? or it will be for OS?

Thanks!

I hope the second!
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 12:06:20 AM »

I am thinking GTOS is done on the DLC front.  In fact, some things should get updated and ported over from operation Star.   Looking at Shilovo.  Expand map and area a bit and stick in Mius.  Then you get a summer 42 battle to go with summer 43.

Yabba dabba do
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 12:17:18 AM »

I've always like Sokolovo. Had some intense battles with it.

Continued success guarantees more dlc so I hope the word is getting out. Has a good rating on Steam with only a couple bad reviews worth mentioning the rest are 'This game is nothing like Call of Duty' etc.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 12:28:55 AM »

Personally I'd like totally new battles. WOuldn't mind them though if they where cheap and quick to make.

I wabt to see some Barbarossa era DLC.

Also City fighting like Stalingrad with it's Factories etc.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 12:58:34 AM »

Personally I'd like totally new battles. WOuldn't mind them though if they where cheap and quick to make.

I wabt to see some Barbarossa era DLC.

Also City fighting like Stalingrad with it's Factories etc.

I would LOVE to see some early on Eastern Front fights as a DLC.   Where bulk of Germans are Panzer II and 38T.  With T26's all over the place.  I think as Shilovo was playing with aspects for Mius, expanding it a bit would be quite a bit faster to do and is well suited to what Mius is doing. 

Even if it was practical to model an entire city, its not without a big budget and might run poor.  Would would end up with like a map that is only a few squares kilometers.  I have no idea how you could represent urban city fighting where buildings need to get cleared room by room in this engine as it is now. 

Yabba dabba do
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 01:22:44 AM »

It would have to be more automatic using the Tac AI, So you give he order then watch them move though the floors clearing it out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: