Graviteam
April 16, 2024, 06:27:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: issuing separate orders to APC teams, plus LOS  (Read 3681 times)
phoenix
Oberleutnant

« on: March 29, 2016, 01:12:26 PM »

Anyone help with 2 questions?

1. Once a team is dismounted from an APC can you issue separate orders to the team and the APC? If so, how?

2. When a dismounted team and its APC are far away from each other, as happens, where is LOS calculated from? From the LOS tool it looks like LOS is only calculated from the APC itself, which means you would have to scout/recon with that big noisy visible piece of machinery, instead of leaving it behind and going forward on foot for a bit.

Cheers.
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 01:20:30 PM »

Holding Shift or alt and clicking to select the vehicle or the infantry.
Los is done by every human individually, los tool is a gerneral tool for the player to quick check.
phoenix
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 03:21:45 PM »

Thanks!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 03:27:28 PM »

Los is done by every human individually, los tool is a gerneral tool for the player to quick check.

LOF not LOS

GTMF not have LOS tool because its senselessness

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
phoenix
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 09:08:15 PM »

The manual in English, Andrey, refers to two separate functions - 'area of sight' and 'line of fire'.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 09:45:44 PM »

The manual in English, Andrey, refers to two separate functions - 'area of sight' and 'line of fire'.

Yes, and LOF is individual, but "Area of sight" (not LOS) is not. I think this is problem?

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
phoenix
Oberleutnant

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 02:06:03 PM »

So I use the 'line of fire' button to get an indication that's accurate for each individual, I guess? I'll try that a bit more. Thanks.

Peter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: