Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 12:23:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's amazing how well mius runs and how small it is.  (Read 2393 times)
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« on: March 29, 2016, 02:24:24 PM »

Compared to other games,  while it only has one map and no videos it's still a bit over a gb in size, I think that's smaller than steel fury was maybe similar atleast and the next game in my folder is 60gb.
And it runs really well which was the biggest shock, even when there's thousands of physics calculations and ai and los checks going on it still holds its framerate without slowing the timescale down, opstar and other wargames can't do this on my computer and it manages to look better.
Starting a battle with hundreds of units shooting each other you're waiting for the framerate drop but it doesn't come.
phoenix
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 03:26:22 PM »

Agreed. It's smoother and that's great. I have it on full everything and get a steady 30fps, more or less. On a laptop (i7, nvidia GTX 850, ssd etc - not top notch, by any means).

But have the colours gone super-saturated? It looks somehow unreal to me compared to the summer colours I've got used to in GTOS. Might just be the contrast with the sky in the scenarios I've played so far. Darker evening sky, low sun, colours on the ground too bright? Not sure. Looks slightly different to the GTOS summer colours though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: