Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 07:54:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: updates/DLC/Expansion roadmap?  (Read 4118 times)
Mucka
Oberleutnant

« on: April 01, 2016, 04:50:09 PM »

Hi,
What plans to the Dev's have for updates, DLC, Expansions etc?

Obviously patching the game is first priority right now but I would love to know what else we have to look forward to with updates or future DLC and/or expansions and what sort of timescales might be involved.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 06:33:53 PM »

Pretty sure still in bug kill phase of game release. But there have been quite few patches all ready.  Some with release notes, some without.  Maybe after bug killing is done there is add small features?  Who knows.  A few small fan requests are already patched in. 

Yabba dabba do
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 02:48:07 AM »

Whatever they do I hope the maps have some more variances. My apologies to those from this part of the Ukraine but, the terrain is a bit bland. Give me massive hills, valleys, deep woods with narrow roads, streams, bridges, fords, etc.

Could you imagine this awesome game between the Germans and the chocolate eaters over beautiful western europe?I find the maps in OS to be more fun as the different areas seem like completely new maps. I know these are historical, and they do look good, just repetitive.
Tractorist
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 04:18:13 AM »

lol! New buildings, maps, infanry, weapon
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 05:40:14 AM »

lol! New buildings, maps, infanry, weapon

Yes, new buildings would be nice.  Just to spice things up.  But I remember talking long ago about this.  Seems no one wants to make them for the money involved.  Buildings are boring and when they need destruct models, even more boring. 

I personally do not see what folks are talking about with the Mius map.   Its a well chosen area. You have rolling planes, gullies, towns, and a big fat hill.  It is quite varied over what it could be for where the area is located.  Its damned near ideal tank country. Folds of earth to hide in, some places that that infantry are better at, and some wooded areas.  Only thing that would make it better would be the Mius river itself.  Over the little bit in the corner we have now.  Which Andrey had to point out in a post.  I really want to fight OVER the river crossings.   Grin 

Yabba dabba do
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 06:53:02 AM »

Updates of current Mius:
River and forest, like Shilovo 1942 of GTOS Smiley
It would be great if changing the season could change the landscape (snow in winter, orange leaf in autumn...).
More units.

DLC:
Cold war,
More maps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: