Graviteam
April 16, 2024, 09:53:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Surprise me is a waste of time  (Read 3988 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« on: June 11, 2016, 09:21:01 PM »

Sometimes I just end up with one unit to fight with..haven't had more than two yet!

Some rules for the computer o follow when creating a random type game needs to implemented so at leas you know you'll have some units to play with.
ppitm
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 03:23:14 PM »

Are there really only 3 battles included in Surprise Me? I keep clicking on it and I only get rotations of 3 fights.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 04:33:54 PM »

Yes, there are a few battle setups with variable side and conditions, which are replaced periodically. It made for beginners, which is difficult to use the Quick battle editor to arrange troops.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
ppitm
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 01:12:00 AM »

Rats, I was hoping it was randomly generated.

Battles are much less fun when you know the exact composition of the enemy force, and the campaign is just too much work for a quick afternoon fight.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 11:10:52 AM »

Rats, I was hoping it was randomly generated.
Randomly changing: side and conditions.

Battles are much less fun when you know the exact composition of the enemy force, and the campaign is just too much work for a quick afternoon fight.
Use QB editor with custom parameters on enemy platoons.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: