Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 11:59:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some hot potato's for tanks... Ok its a small WIP mod...  (Read 17556 times)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2016, 10:11:58 PM »

Its really a small thing.  Little things like this are fun little rainy day projects.  I really should be doing more things like this.  They are neat, fast, and do not have a large time frame to make.  Since so much of the big stuff I try and do, life gets in the way.  That requires a lot of motivation or external motivation, like it pays a bill or something.  When you dump 4 or 5 hours into something fun, its fun.  When you dump 400 hours into something (ok not that much) something in life will get your attention unless its your job.  My huge recent revelation  of reviewing past projects of mine.  Many not done do to nothing more than that thing called "life".  

Most likely will move over to blender when my max expires.  Save pennies and projects for a massive binge of large things over a 30 day period.  Do small things with blender if I can actually learn it.  But I am not even going to try some 20000 triangle model with LOD's and massive textures in blender.  Might attempt to sell models off some of those sights out there.  But would want a body of work to sell and to make that with professional standards.  If that could fund a subscription to max....  Well one thought, I like max.  I am use to max. 

Or back to school to finish the degree that got interrupted...  That would probably be the better choice.  UGh... really do not want to be around snot nosed kids.  LOL. Man, its been 11 years.  Wow.  Where did that time go?   
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:20:22 PM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: