Graviteam
April 18, 2024, 10:00:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Still annoying pathing issues  (Read 5305 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« on: May 14, 2016, 08:59:33 AM »

Haven't played for awhile and just tried out a user mission. Again my halftracks seemed to enjoy getting into a mess and seemingly incapable of moving around each other. At times you have to try and  manually sort the mess out giving some reverse orders to then ease up the jam. Also issue of vehicles rolling over into gullies etc..drivers need to be shot on the spot.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 01:16:56 PM »

Haven't played for awhile and just tried out a user mission. Again my halftracks seemed to enjoy getting into a mess and seemingly incapable of moving around each other. At times you have to try and  manually sort the mess out giving some reverse orders to then ease up the jam. Also issue of vehicles rolling over into gullies etc..drivers need to be shot on the spot.
Please put screenshot (s) with the situation and orders that you gave (with modifiers)

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 09:14:47 PM »

WIll remember next time..it happens a lot when they get into rough terrain one might get stuck and then they all seem to gather together getting nowhere.
FB_AGA
Oberst

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 03:06:00 PM »

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 03:09:04 PM by FB_AGA » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 12:25:06 PM »

That's exactly the issue..
Shadrach
Major

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 01:33:48 PM »

Looks almost exactly like this issue I reported on the Steam forums, and I thought it might have been fixed in the 7/5 patch.

I guess it did not apply to all cases, and it's more complicated than one would think.
From the fixlist:
12) Fixed a bug with vehicle collisions in column formation in certain cases

At least I assumed this was the one fixed...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: