Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:08:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crashing issues  (Read 6987 times)
bozo
Oberleutnant

« on: September 19, 2016, 08:44:01 PM »

Ok when I first got this game a couple years ago I had issues with the game freezing up.My computer really was not up to speed especially
when it came to ram since then I put together a pretty good system i7 4790k @4.00ghz 16ghz ram @2400mhz and two pny gtx770with 4gb color memory running SLI using win 7 home premium I am getting alot of freeze ups not during actual game play but when I try to save or the timer hits zero during a cease fire.My guess is it is a graphics card issue.Now this is not a steam game
(mius will be) but I did download a game off steam(kerbal space program) and I do get alot of these type of issues when I play that game too but those are mostly in game freezes as well as and occasional save issue any ideas? I  basically have to replay alot of battles this last one was a great took out a tank and two apc's with only infantry.now I got do it again. Tongue
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 10:16:08 AM »

Well, that's a strange issue. Try disabling SLI first. Does it happen with every time you save or just occasionally?

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
bozo
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 12:34:52 AM »

not always last night it saved but just now it crashed again Facepalm gonna disable sli ill let you know.
bozo
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 02:13:34 AM »

Update: well it seems that my computer was not in SLI probably because I downloaded new drivers a month ago and it probably defaulted to none SLI that coincides with the time I started playing again.
Anyway it is been running great and faster than hell Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 02:30:28 AM by bozo » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: