Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:50:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abandon SKFZ for Spotters etc.  (Read 5167 times)
Hetzer_II
Oberleutnant

« on: October 16, 2016, 04:01:32 PM »

I often "have to" use troops where a SKFZ or a Opel-Blitz is within the formation i.e. often artillery spotters come with SKFZs. Now how can i abandon these vehicles to better conceal the very valuable spotters?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:28:24 PM by Hetzer_II » Logged
Hetzer_II
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 05:41:54 AM »

Is there realy no anwser to this question.. or is my eglish that bad that noone understood my question?
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 04:01:31 PM »

It worked this way in Operation Star.  I'm not sure if it is the same in Mius Front.

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10403.msg24065#msg24065

Quote from: Redmarkus4 on July 03, 2012, 11:53:53
Splitting infantry from their vehicles - I didn't know we could do it.  I will try it out!

Select all squads that you need, right click on platoon icon (on quick selection tab) then in popup menu deselect those groups that you do not need (such as APC, if you want to use only the infantry). To avoid to repeat it every time, save the selection to the group (Ctrl+Number).

In general, the in-game assistant tells it all Wink

Using Andrey's method, I split the APC and the infantry and assign Crtl+1 to the APC and Ctrl+2 to the infantry for the left most unit in my battle.  That way if I want to select the APC to the left of the map I just need to hit 1, then if I want it's associated infantry, I just hit 2.  Ctrl+3,4 could be used for the center unit etc, etc.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 04:03:04 PM by Tanker » Logged

Bring back 3D markers!
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 02:51:55 PM »

Oh! I want this option since many years! I will test that! Thanks Tanker!
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 09:41:12 AM »

In fact, it's a bit different in Mius.
Shift + left-click on an unit = select the vehicle.
Alt + left-click on an unit = select the infantry.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 03:53:21 PM »

Thanks for the feedback Chaudard.  How did you discover the method?  Was it in the manual, a tool tip or did you just experiment?

Bring back 3D markers!
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 04:04:09 PM »

Thanks for the feedback Chaudard.  How did you discover the method?  Was it in the manual, a tool tip or did you just experiment?
I tried your method = failed.
Then, I remembered it is wrote in the manual. I tried shift, ctrl, alt. And I found alt and shift + left click.
However, when I read the manual, some months ago, I didn't understood the goal of these shortcuts and I didn't succeed to reproduce the stuff. Now, I will use it very often!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: