Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:43:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New DLC?  (Read 4940 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« on: October 24, 2016, 09:53:57 PM »

Anyone tried it yet?

I'm pretty dumbfounded why this forum is so quiet even when DLC is released. Just seems no one is really interested..which is a major shame as it's the best real time wargame developed yet, despite some quirks.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 03:37:57 PM »

Just waiting for the end of the month , buying the whole thing on Steam , already got some graviteam games , but they are from some 3rd party release ( steel armour from blacklime games and APOS from uig entertainment ?? : / ) so I intend to get them again ,  on steam .
When I can afford it , I want to get the steel armour DLC too .
despite the quirks , I have come back every time ... I enjoy just finding a good spot to "sit" on the field , switch off the UI ..and just watch it all happen  Grin

cik
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 08:31:19 PM »

it's shilovo

do you like shilovo? if you like shilovo, you will like shilovo

i like shilovo. it's also pretty cheap at 4 shilovos.. i mean dollars.

it seems harder, but maybe that's just anecdotal. i forgot how small the forces were in GTOS, i'm used to the absurd scale of MF's main campaign, shilovo hands me a nice sized LeGH battery and it feels pretty light, i'm used to having 3 LeFH batteries per battlefield, these days.
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 03:23:35 PM »

Anyone tried it yet?

I'm pretty dumbfounded why this forum is so quiet even when DLC is released. Just seems no one is really interested..which is a major shame as it's the best real time wargame developed yet, despite some quirks.
I bought Shilovo immediately after Guetapens released a video about it. Awesome map, with better graphics than on GTOS. I will play mostly on it!

I don't know what units were added within Shilovo.

And I am waiting for a nice winter map, but Andrey doesn't want to create a winter map  Cry
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 01:04:02 PM »

Got the 3 DLC last night  ... got to say the steam update is sweet  .  Just creeping about in the early morning fog , looking for Ivan  Wink

I hev a question , how can I select a custom squad load out ? I remember from OS , I could swap units for available reserves .. like break a Tiger platoon down to 2 Tiger and 3 MkIII N gunfire support .

I see the flamingo in the encyclopedia , but dont see an option to use it in Battle editor in any of the pre-set squads . 

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 02:21:41 PM »

Ctrl + left click on an unit, then select a supply strategy. Choose between random and fixed units list. When you choose "fixed", right click on "units list" will swap the units too.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 02:45:04 PM »

Thanks , that does help ... but I still cant find a way to use the little PZII Flamingo , or the different types of Marder , the Russian 88mm AA  Sad 

.. found the Stug 33B , its beautiful  Kiss

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: