Graviteam
August 19, 2019, 01:51:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artillery spotters  (Read 1753 times)
stevey1112
Oberleutnant

« on: October 27, 2016, 03:39:04 AM »

Hi folks,I am playing the great new DLC as the Germans and am attacking Shilovo.I brought along what I thought were four artillery spotters,but when I looked closer at two of them they just say "artillery spotter" for "artillery battery".I understand they might not have a firing arc for some reason but what role do they play? They haven"t got an indirect fire icon either.I posted a screenshot on the steam forum as well. Sad
cik
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 06:27:45 PM »

they're bugged, i think. they are probably supposed to be SIG/LeFH spotters (with attendant offtable batteries) but they aren't.

in the GT:OS shilovo campaign, there were no such "artillery spotter" units. everything was either SIG/LEFH/MRS18 as normal.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 05:13:07 PM »

they're bugged, i think. they are probably supposed to be SIG/LeFH spotters (with attendant offtable batteries) but they aren't.

in the GT:OS shilovo campaign, there were no such "artillery spotter" units. everything was either SIG/LEFH/MRS18 as normal.

Yes, one spotter was defective. In last update it has been corrected (need to restart operation).

Реклама для игры показывала отличную графику и обещала стратегию и тактику Второй мировой войны. На самом деле не было ни графики, ни стратегии, ни тактики. Игра представляла собой серию грубых иконок, которые при нажатии ничего не делали, кроме отображения текста.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: