Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 10:24:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crew losing valuable assets  (Read 3973 times)
orson
Oberstleutnant

« on: December 01, 2016, 04:16:15 AM »

German mortar crew seem to not like carrying mortars far , and they just "lose" them / more like bury them in some long grass and walk away whistling  Lips Sealed

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 04:23:17 AM »

Also another bug or maybe just a new tactic . I have witnessed this several times so I know its not a fluke .

A T-34 gets shot by AT-gun , the crew bails but the tank keeps rolling and comes to a rest near my defences and my troops forget about it ... the crew sneak up and re-man the tank , which comes as a surprise to my troops .

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 04:20:31 PM »

A T-34 gets shot by AT-gun , the crew bails but the tank keeps rolling and comes to a rest near my defences and my troops forget about it ... the crew sneak up and re-man the tank , which comes as a surprise to my troops .
It is realistic. The crew was afraid. The driver left the tank with a gear engaged. So, the tank keep rolling. It happens sometimes.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 11:41:28 PM »

It is realistic. The crew was afraid. The driver left the tank with a gear engaged. So, the tank keep rolling. It happens sometimes.

This looks great in game , burning tanks rolling till they stop ... sat watching a truck ghost riding in circles earlier today . during a fierce battle with all kinds of chaos happening .. it distracted me until it came to a rest . Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: