Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 01:11:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in helping to create a in-depth "players" manual for GTMF?  (Read 2571 times)
Kampf_Freddy
Leutnant

« on: March 12, 2017, 06:51:08 PM »

Is anyone out there interested in collaborating on producing a new and in-depth GTMF "Players" Manual (.pdf) that covers all aspects of the game including settings, tactics and anything else people think is worth including?

Of course there are already some outstanding tactics and techniques guides out there that the more experienced players have kindly produced but how about a single unifying source where all this information is centralised and available to all?

It would be fully indexed, illustrated and available to all current and future players of the game?

I'm thinking it should maybe use the existing dev's game manual as a foundation but include more detail on all key areas of the game. Open to suggestions on this though?

It would obviously also be a living document to be updated and amended as time progresses and DLC's are released.

I even think a chapter covering the actual historical background and timeline of the campaigns and battles in the game might be useful and informative?

The document could even form the basis for a future stand-alone online site or resource on the GT series that all can contribute their knowledge and experience to?

I also think the creation and availability of such a resource would greatly "level the playing field" in preparation for the eventual (we hope?) arrival of multiplayer gameplay in GTMF.

Anyway, i welcome interest and opinion from other players on this potential project?

This is re-posted from the GTMF Steam Community Hub and we have a total of 5 people signed up so far to help with the project

Thanks.
dwh
Leutnant

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 11:39:51 AM »

seems a great idea  and if I was halfway competent in this game would be delighted to assist- if you get it going, however, amnd need someone to proodf read , or to ask the dumb questions still unanswered in your work - I would be happy to help

Krabb: Merged posts.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:54:45 PM by Krabb » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: