Graviteam
April 16, 2024, 04:23:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Defense Tutorial Problem  (Read 4647 times)
Ts4EVER
Oberleutnant

« on: May 07, 2017, 09:46:08 PM »

Hi,
for some reason in the defense tutorial only the infantry gun section starts dug in, not the at gun or infantry. Is this intentional? I watched a video of someone playing it on youtube and his guys all start dug in, but for me it only shows an exclamation mark icon.
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 06:55:34 AM »

Take care of the color of the square. Manual page 19:
The color of the outer contour of a square shows the possibility of placement and digging trenches: gray any unit can be placed and a trench can be dug, orange - any unit can be placed, but no trench can be dug, and red - only infantry units can be placed (without heavy weapons). If a square is not marked, no unit of any type can be placed in this location.
Ts4EVER
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 01:24:45 PM »

Doesn't seem to be the case.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 01:30:15 PM »

I think you have enabled option: GAME AND REALISM SETTINGS/Limit trench digging, directly or through difficulty preset. Turn off it.
It's better to be trained on the default settings.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Ts4EVER
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 08:17:59 PM »

Yes that was it, thank you!

Next question: What exactly are you supposed to do in the tank battle tutorial? You start it and it just tells you: Your tanks attack the enemy. Then the tanks drive straight towards the enemy and get slaughtered, because the Americans have Shermans and you have long 5cm guns on your Panzer IIIs at best. Are you supposed to maneuvre somehow? There doesn't seem to be a lot of cover and ordering your tanks around is almost impossible because of a lack of command. Surely the point is not to just watch the battle and hope the rng goes your way?
Jager_1
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 02:15:03 PM »

Pretty much is that, to show off the tank warfare. A head-on fight to see how they fight. I found it informative of the steps that the tanks pass in battle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: