Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 02:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cancel an arty strike? How?  (Read 5107 times)
phoenix
Oberleutnant

« on: June 10, 2017, 08:14:29 PM »

Quick question - how do I cancel an arty strike? To be honest I'm not even sure how to order one - there's no final button, it seems, except the series of dotted lines in the right hand arty dialogue that correspnds to the on-map aiming circle, right? But how do I cancel it? Or - more curiously - where the f*** do I look to find out how to cancel an arty strike? I can't find it anywhere in the 'manual'. Is it in there somewhere? Am I missing some wealth of user documentation, lol? Anyone help? Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:18:08 PM by phoenix » Logged
phoenix
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:47:59 AM »

well, I've worked it out now. This forum seems to be umping with life. Lol.  Maybe I should have posted in the steam forum...
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 08:56:40 PM »

Sorry, I didn't viewed this topic. Left click on the blue dots to ask an arty shelling, right click on the red dots to cancel it (or left click a second time, I have to check it).

And check my tutorial about arty:

phoenix
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 10:03:29 AM »

Thanks! Much apreciated.
lian00
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 08:00:43 AM »

Thanks for the tuto but I’m not sure I understand how to give order of fire for out map artillery. You select the spotter and click on zone in right sidebar? I look at your video and it’s kind of mystery to me.
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 08:47:19 AM »

Yes, you left-click on the zone (on the blue dots). You can select the zone with left click on the map or on the field. This zone will appear in blue color in right side bar. Left click on the blue dots, the color of the dots will change from blue to red, and shelling will start after some minutes.
To cancel the shelling, left click on the red dots, they will change to blue. Shelling is halted almost immediately.
lian00
Oberleutnant

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 04:12:28 PM »

Yes, you left-click on the zone (on the blue dots). You can select the zone with left click on the map or on the field. This zone will appear in blue color in right side bar. Left click on the blue dots, the color of the dots will change from blue to red, and shelling will start after some minutes.
To cancel the shelling, left click on the red dots, they will change to blue. Shelling is halted almost immediately.
Thanks, I managed to call this artillery. Let’s go for quick battles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: