Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 07:35:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Achtung Minen !  (Read 7073 times)
orson
Oberstleutnant

« on: August 11, 2017, 12:47:48 PM »

Facepalm So , as I was setting up my defense , I did notice a small notice , on this notice the words "Achtung Minen !" , checked my map , no sign of any minefield marked , assumes it is just for visual effect ... I mean , you would imagine a real minefield would be marked on your map , wouldn't you ?  Wink
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/861730486525040118/2A1A853AF67A67183B5892F9A972A2A2E6D726FE/

Would be great to have the area marked on the map , obviously we will do our best to keep the information from falling into enemy hands ! Grin

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 05:34:08 PM »

Mines add a new layer of difficulty. I imagine them near Saur Mogila...  Shocked
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 10:23:06 PM »

Would be great to have the area marked on the map , obviously we will do our best to keep the information from falling into enemy hands ! Grin

Tablets look in the right direction, and British AI does not know how to read in German.
There are very few minefields on Longstop Smiley

With the marks on the map there is a problem - the map is common, if the fields are marked there, then their meaning is lost. And the player gets an unreasonable advantage, because AI can not read the map.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:26:23 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 06:16:36 PM »

I need to look more closely when I setup my units , I just found another minefield , after the game had started .

I like the new icon notification of a mine going off , I spotted this new icon as my telephone unit went to finish a line to the area commander and promptly detonated several mines ... it was at this point , I realised all 3 of my field artillery units and command , were deployed deep into a mine field .    Facepalm  

Also during the same mission , an engineer unit detected and started to defuse mines >

This is not the correct side of a minefield to deploy your troops >

This is the correct side of a minefield ( mines marked in red )

" I make a mental note of the position , as command seems to have not marked them on my map , something about it not being fair , huh fair in war ? "  Jumping back into his staff car and heads to the front lines.

Oh btw , one last thing , is there a way to turn off the " ding " sound of events , like spotted new unit etc ?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:59:49 PM by orson » Logged

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 05:49:39 PM »

So , just when it seems you are up to speed with information about mines . Andre says the signs face a certain way to indicate where the mines are ...  then I found this .. am I in ?   Huh? orson.exe has stopped working .

Didn't have any spare engineer squad to send and turn the sign around the right way , could command send a work detail to correct the problem ?

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 11:42:29 PM »

Didn't have any spare engineer squad to send and turn the sign around the right way , could command send a work detail to correct the problem ?

May be a British spy turned the sign in another direction!

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 06:13:30 PM »

May be a British spy turned the sign in another direction!

Dirty fifth columnists ! Spies will be executed !  Grin

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 03:23:47 AM »

"Just one thing , If we should happen to tread on a mine , what should we do ? "
" Well , normal procedure lieutenant , is to jump 200 feet into the air , and scatter yourself over a wide area "

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2017, 03:49:05 PM »

That's no anti personnel mine!

Bring back 3D markers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: